We are highly trained in the area of spine treatment; one of our physical therapists holds a credential in “Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Spine”; and he is the only PT with this credential on the Central Coast. We treat spinal sprains, disk pathology, post-operative conditions, scoliosis, deconditioning syndromes, and auto, industrial, and sports injuries.
|• McKenzie assessment and treatment protocols
• Lumbar stabilization exercises and re-training programs, including Swiss-ball activities and exercises
• Manual therapy including joint mobilization, traction, and exercise
• Spine care education, including Back Care Classes available in English or Spanish
• Industrial rehabilitation including work task-specific functional training
• Athletic rehabilitation and sport-specific exercise protocols
• Full line of rehabilitation and conditioning equipment including: free weights and pulley systems, leg-press machines, and aerobic exercise equipment
• Full line of modalities as needed, including: ultrasound, ice/heat, TENS, interferential electric stimulation
We focus on training our spine patients in independent care and treatment, as well as how to prevent future episodes.
Click any of the following for specific treatment information: